- What flights are available for Online Booking?
TAC Airlines and a selection of oneworld and non-oneworld carriers can be booked online. You can book flights up to 360 days prior to departure, or just 1 hour before you fly (exceptions apply).
- How many tickets can I book online?
You can book a maximum of 6 seats (adults and children included).
- Can I still make reservations if I already have a ticket?
Currently, we can only handle new bookings made directly online. If you already have a ticket, please contact your travel agent or our Reservations Office to confirm your travel dates.
- I have purchased a TAC Airlines ticket from a travel agent. Can I review the booking online?
You can use "Manage My Booking" to review your booking no matter if you have booked online or through a travel agent. However, your booking must contain at least one flight listed with a TAC Airlines flight number.
- How many infant tickets can be booked online with an adult ?
You can book a maximum of 2 infant tickets online. Please refer to the requirements stated in Infants, Children & Minors.
- What is the definition of an infant ticket and how do I book one if departing from Hong Kong?
An infant ticket is for infants aged between 1 week and 2 years old not occupying a seat. An infant has to travel with at least one adult. To book a ticket for an infant departing from Dhaka, please call Contact Centres for assistance.